Suite No 25, First Floor, 4 Cam Road
Stratford, London E15 2SN
mob074 88 36 0760 / 020 87 31 5228


When all the possibilities to reconcile your marriage are exhausted, it is important to ensure that the divorce process is as short as possible and that it maximises your interests. Therefore, it is very important to choose professionals who are familiar with their job and can ensure that the divorce process runs as smoothly as possible.

Therefore, if you have any questions or do not know where to start, call or write to us, and we will share practical advice and help you find a solution in your situation.


Tax Advice

Every year, starting 6th of April, when the new tax year begins in the United Kingdom, you can recover overpaid taxes for the past year. Taxes may be refunded all persons employed or self-employed. The amount to be refunded depends on the income received and the tax paid. 

Contact us today to find out how much tax you can recover.



Through our experience, our team have already helped a number of businesses start business and become incorporated companies. We can incorporate a company within three hours and provide you with all the company registration documents.

We can help you every step of the way by performing your day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting tasks, submitting statutory reporting to HMRC and Companies House.

We provide business consulting to those who want to start a new business or develop an existing business. Get in touch with us now and let’s start a conversation on how we can help you.


Legal Services

If you have problems retrieving the money that you are legally entitled to from other persons, we can help you to recover such debts in a civilised way. This way you can save your precious time, money and energy.

We will help you recover your money from an unscrupulous employer, a rental deposit from an unfair landlord, child support and similar debts. Contact our specialists today for a free consultation.



We have many years of experience helping our clients with various benefits in the United Kingdom. We will help you successfully apply for Child Benefit, Housing Benefit, Pension Credit, or other social measures that will ease your financial situation while living in the UK. 



If you have just recently arrived in the United Kingdom, we will help you quickly get all the necessary documents that will enable you to successfully start working and get all the social guarantees. Get in touch with us today if you need help with any the following and similar issues:

  • Opening a Bank Account;
  • National Insurance;
  • UTR Registration;
  • Translation of documents;
  • Exchanging your EU Driving License.